Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- DFID: More than five million Afghans will receive emergency life-saving UK aid. 17 Jun 2019
- UNICEF: Afghanistan sees three-fold increase in attacks on schools in one year – UNICEF. 28 May 2019
- UN News: About 600,000 Afghan children face death from malnutrition without emergency funds. 24 May 2019
- IOM: A third of Afghans have migrated or been displaced since 2012: IOM. 21 May 2019
Most read reports
- DFID: Over five million Afghans to receive emergency life-saving UK aid. 17 Jun 2019
- USAID: Catalyzing Afghan Agricultural Innovation, May 2018 - May 2023. 17 Jun 2019
- USAID: Grain Research and Innovation (GRAIN), March 2017 - September 2022. 17 Jun 2019
- USAID: Afghanistan Value Chains – Livestock, June 2018 - June 2023. 17 Jun 2019
- IOM: IOM - Humanitarian Assistance Programme (HAP) Weekly Report (29 May - 11 June 2019). 17 Jun 2019
Since JICA Grass Roots Grant Assistance Partner task of "Installation for Hospital Radio Transmitter Network System in Kandahar province" was contracted on May 8, the project has been started. Messrs. Nakanishi, a BHN representative in Afghanistan, Ito and Komiya, BHN members, will be engaged in the task by the end of March 2004.
Since BHN was requested by JICA, Japan International Cooperation Agency, to install a radio transmitter network in Kandahar in 2003, Messrs. Nakanishi, a BHN member, and Komiya, NTT DoCoMo, left for Afghanistan on February 3 to prepare for the installation.
They arrived at Kandahar on February 25 and started investigation.