Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- DFID: More than five million Afghans will receive emergency life-saving UK aid. 17 Jun 2019
- UNICEF: Afghanistan sees three-fold increase in attacks on schools in one year – UNICEF. 28 May 2019
- UN News: About 600,000 Afghan children face death from malnutrition without emergency funds. 24 May 2019
- IOM: A third of Afghans have migrated or been displaced since 2012: IOM. 21 May 2019
Most read reports
- DFID: Over five million Afghans to receive emergency life-saving UK aid. 17 Jun 2019
- USAID: Catalyzing Afghan Agricultural Innovation, May 2018 - May 2023. 17 Jun 2019
- USAID: Grain Research and Innovation (GRAIN), March 2017 - September 2022. 17 Jun 2019
- USAID: Afghanistan Value Chains – Livestock, June 2018 - June 2023. 17 Jun 2019
- IOM: IOM - Humanitarian Assistance Programme (HAP) Weekly Report (29 May - 11 June 2019). 17 Jun 2019
KUWAIT, Dec 2 (KUNA) -- The Kuwait Red Crscent Society on Tuesday announced that it would help Afghan people facing difficult living conditions during the winter season by construction of housing units.
A society statement, copy of which KUNA received today, said the society would finance the full construction of refugee camps, this would take place in cooperation with the Afghan Red Crescent Society and the UN High Commission for Refugee Affairs, said the statement.
The project came upon direct orders of the Kuwaiti Red Crescent Society Barjes AL-Brjes, said the statment, …
KUWAIT, Sept 22 (KUNA) -- Kuwait Red Crescent Society announced on Monday a donation of 750,000 US dollars in assistance of Afghan refugees and 10,000 US dollars to lessen Liberian people's civil war burdens.
A society statement said the donation for the Afghan refugees came in cooperation with the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR).
It said the donation would be used to assist Afghan refugees, digging of wells and reconstruction of dams.
ISLAMABAD, June 25 (KUNA) -- A high level delegation from the State of Qatar visited Kabul and presented an aid package for reconstruction of Afghanistan, the Afghan Islamic Press (AIP) reported Wednesday.
AIP elaborated that the aid Package would be spent on the construction of factories for mobile home building units, as well as assistance to build or renovate two hospitals fully equipped.
The team headed by the Secretary General of Qatar's leadership Council and Chairman of Qatar's Fund for Assistance to Afghanistan Sheikh Abdul Aziz Bin Abdulrahman Al Thani, met with …