Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack in Afghanistan. 10 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Two million Afghan children cannot reach their full potential due to undernutrition. 2 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Scores of children among casualties in Kabul attack - UNICEF. 1 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack. 10 Jul 2019
- SCA: SCA calls for protection of civilians, its medical staff and health facilities. 22 Jul 2019
- OCHA: Afghanistan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 81 | 1 April–30 June 2019. 22 Jul 2019
- GPEI: Polio this week as of 17 July 2019. 19 Jul 2019
- UN News: Inclusive peace in Afghanistan means ‘women at the centre’ urges UN deputy chief in Kabul. 21 Jul 2019
- On March 20 (Thursday), the Government of Japan and the United Nations (UN) decided to extend a total of 2,087,109.90-US dollar assistance through the Trust Fund for Human Security to the project "Integrated Regional Information networks (IRIN) Outreach Radio Project" to be implemented in Afghanistan and nine countries in Africa by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).
Sida has just decided to allocate nearly EUR 49,1 million for disaster measures in reply to the United Nation's annual requests for aid regarding different countries and regions.