Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack in Afghanistan. 10 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Two million Afghan children cannot reach their full potential due to undernutrition. 2 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: Scores of children among casualties in Kabul attack - UNICEF. 1 Jul 2019
- DFID: More than five million Afghans will receive emergency life-saving UK aid. 17 Jun 2019
Most read reports
- Save the Children: At least 25 children hospitalised after Ghazni car bomb attack. 10 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Afghan returnees face economic difficulties, unemployment [EN/Dari/Pashto]. 14 Jul 2019
- SCA: SCA strongly condemns attack on health clinic in Wardak province. 13 Jul 2019
- OCHA: ERM Household Assessment Report: HEAT assessment to conflict IDPs in Ghazni, 02 to 08 July 2019. 14 Jul 2019
- OCHA: ERM Household Assessment Report: AC306: 31 IDP HH assessment report in Bamyan province, 02 – 05 January 2019. 14 Jul 2019
Four ex-Soviet republics in central Asia will hold security talks to discuss the threat posed by Afghanistan's purist Islamic Taleban militia, the Kazakh presidential press service said on Monday.
Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev discussed the Afghan situation with his Tajik, Uzbek and Kyrgyz counterparts by telephone on Monday, the press service said in a statement.
"The presidents expressed the unanimous opinion that military actions (in Afghanistan) demand detailed discussion regarding the enforcement of regional security in Central Asia," the statement …