OCHA Afghanistan Digital Situation Report (external link) EN
Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNAMA: Civilian casualties in Afghanistan spike to record-high levels. 19 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- AOAV: The reverberating effects of explosive violence on agriculture in Afghanistan. 14 Nov 2019
- ACLED: ACLED Regional Overview: Central Asia and the Caucasus (3 - 9 November 2019). 14 Nov 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Afghanistan: Voluntary Repatriation - Response Snapshot (1 January - 31 October 2019). 14 Nov 2019
- Save the Children: 18 years of conflict: Every single Afghan child affected by war. 7 Oct 2019
- FAO: Afghanistan: Seasonal Food Security Assessment (SFSA) 2019 - Coverage Districts. 14 Nov 2019
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.