OCHA Afghanistan Digital Situation Report (external link) EN
Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- UNAMA: Khost leaders advocate for the rights of children in armed conflict. 26 Jan 2020
- Amnesty: Afghanistan: 'Violence reduction' must mean no civilian casualties. 26 Jan 2020
- Qatar Red Crescent: QRCS provides modern heating system at Kabul asylum [EN/AR]. 25 Jan 2020
- OCHA: Afghanistan: Weekly Humanitarian Update (13 January – 19 January 2020). 22 Jan 2020
- Amnesty: Peace in Afghanistan must be worthy of its name. 25 Jan 2020
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.