Proposal Writing & Business Development course
This course builds your proposal writing skills and know-how of donor policies, procurement mechanisms and preferences. In this participative workshop, you will develop all aspects of your business development work, from identifying funding opportunities to executing a final successful proposal. This course delivers the essential skills and know-how to diversify and increase your organisation's funding base.
- Donor trends and regional preferences
- Finding and evaluating funding opportunities
- New forms of funding and how to develop them
- Mapping the funding landscape in your country
- Stages of donor procurement
- Writing a convincing concept note
- Logical frameworks for effective project planning
- Guest speaker from donor agency
- Writing budgets that win
- Effective writing techniques
- Building consortia
- Engaging and networking with donors
- Proposal writing "dos" and "don'ts"
MZN International approaches feedback a little differently. We maintain an open and transparent policy, freely available here http://mzninternational.com/how-good-is-our-training-really/
This is an open course, and registration is thus available for all NGO, government, or private sector staff. Those who are interested can reserve their place through our website or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group booking discounts are available. If you are looking to train multiple staff at this time, get in touch and negotiate a special package.