Training of Trainers
This three-day workshop is designed to help individuals and organizations improve course design and facilitation skills to deliver more impactful training and capacity building activities. If you have been seeking an opportunity to explore and practice training design and delivery techniques that will make you a more effective trainer, look no further—this workshop is for you. As an added incentive to attend: Our expert trainers deliver this training in a highly participatory style, and will adapt the content as needed to reflect your specific interests and learning priorities.
Who Should Attend
- Young professionals who wish to develop their training design and facilitation skills
- Experienced trainers who are looking to enhance their existing skills
What You Will Learn
This workshop presents the tools and techniques you need to be a high-performing training/capacity building professional. Through a combination of facilitated discussion based on your specific needs and challenges, as well as group exercises, games, and illustrated presentations, you will learn how to:
- Create learning objectives and a session plan for a training session
- Develop effective resource materials to support the learning process
- Facilitate multiple interactive and participatory training techniques
- Demystify technical concepts and information
- Deliver a participatory-style training session that builds skills and knowledge
- Recognize different adult learning styles and how they impact course design
- Demonstrate to your colleagues that technical training is more effective when a practical, participatory approach is used.
The InsideNGO Advantage
For 40 years, InsideNGO has been “inside” the NGO community, supporting organizations as they address the world’s most pressing social issues. We are widely recognized as the leader in US government assistance compliance training. Our training activities are designed to help you and your organization build capacity, strengthen decision-making, develop more efficient systems, and identify effective solutions to important challenges. Our learning programs are modeled on the best practices in adult learning. In today’s complex operating environment, learning has never been more important, and we take great pride in being your partner in professional and organizational development.