Logistics, Commodity and Supply Chain Managent
We wish to bring to your attention the above mentioned programme scheduled for June 5- June 16, 2017 at Amref International Training Center in Nairobi.
THE RATIONALE FOR LOGISTICS, COMMODITY AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
When logistics, commodity and supply chain management is done and applied correctly, it strengthens the basis for managing for results i.e. timely achievements of set objectives, adherence to policy regulations and guidelines for effectiveness and efficiency, foster learning and knowledge management in the organization.
This course provides participants with the competencies they need to maintain effective and efficient commodity supply systems.
Supply chain managers,Procurement officers, Store managers,store officers and other administrators who are involved in the day to day management of projects, commodities and supplies.
By the end of this course the participants should be able to:
- Apply concepts, principles, processes and framework for Logistics,Commodity and Supply Chain Management systems in development programmes
- Use result-based tools for programme planning
- Design and develop Logistics,Commodity and Supply Chain Management systems
- Design and conduct an evaluation
- Formulate result- and change-oriented indicators for Logistics,Commodity and Supply Chain Management
- Use practical Logistics,Commodity and Supply Chain Management tools for qualitative and quantitative data analysis
You can also download and fill the attached registration form and send back to us through; firstname.lastname@example.org
The training Coordination Office (Monica/Anne)
Directorate of Capacity Building - Continuing Professional Development Unit
Amref Health Africa
Lang'ata Road, opposite Wilson Airport
P.o Box 27691 - 00506 , Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 020 6993000/Direct Line: +254 020 6993224/0772354946
Email : email@example.com