Hospital Administration and Management
We wish to bring to your attention the above mentioned programme scheduled for June 19 - June 30, 2017 at Amref International Training Center in Nairobi.
THE RATIONALE FOR HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
When hospital administration and management is done and applied correctly, it strengthens the basis for managing for results i.e. timely achievements of set objectives, adherence to policy regulations and guidelines for effectiveness and efficiency, foster learning and knowledge management in the organization.
The participants will acquire in-depth knowledge and skills on how to manage hospitals in a resource limited environment.
All Health Facility Management staff
By the end of this course the participants should be able to:
- Apply concepts, principles, processes and framework for Hospital Administration and Management systems in development programmes
- Use result-based tools for programme planning
- Design and develop Hospital Administration and Management systems
- Design and conduct an evaluation
- Formulate result- and change-oriented indicators for Hospital Administration and Management
- Use practical Hospital Administration and Management tools for qualitative and quantitative data analysis
You can also download and fill the attached registration form and send back to us through; firstname.lastname@example.org
The training Coordination Office (Monica/Anne)
Directorate of Capacity Building - Continuing Professional Development Unit
Amref Health Africa
Lang'ata Road, opposite Wilson Airport
P.o Box 27691 - 00506 , Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 020 6993000/Direct Line: +254 020 6993224/0772354946
Email : email@example.com