Zimbabwe: Humanitarian Bulletin 01 - 31 March 2013
- The primary humanitarian response to food insecurity was wrapped up in March after assisting more than a million people.
- The resurgence of cholera in March was a stark reminder of the need for long term solutions to water and sanitation challenges.
- Hundredfold increase in malaria cases reported in March compared to first two months of 2013.
- Spike in deportees from Botswana noted, while those from South Africa dip.
- Decrease noted in the number of unaccompanied minors assisted from Botswana and South Africa.
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.