Yemen Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 10, 24 November - 27 December 2012 [EN/AR]
- The 2013 response plan aims to provide aid to 7.7 million Yemenis, increasing funding requirements by 22%
- Increased protection, health concerns among migrants due to abuse and torture
- Government, Al-Houthis make new commitments to address use of child soldiers
- Humanitarian partners to scale up operations in support of Abyan returnees
- Health/WASH interventions in the north amid access and funding challenges
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.