Successful Community Nutrition Programming: Lessons from Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda
- Lessons from experience
- Characteristics of programs in Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda
- Process leading to program development
- Program design and content
- Program management and implementation
- Evolution, sustainability and scaling up
The lessons learned aim to be applied at several levels of policy and programming and used by a wide array of audiences, including donor agency executing organisations, communities and policy makers.