Partnering for Development: Donor Report 2011
The Donor Report 2011 is targeted at current and prospective development partners of ADB. It explains a wide range of financing options available to partners seeking to expand their commitment to developing the Asia and Pacific region and covers both loan and grant cofinancing. Cofinancing highlights and statistics show ADB’s overall cofinancing performance as well as country and sector concentration. Project descriptions and case studies provide practical examples of how ADB cooperates with development partners. The report also features a special trust funds sections, highlighting the growing importance of these funds in ADB.
- Adapting to Support Strategy 2020
- Trust Funds—2011 Highlights
- Trust Funds—Growing Importance
- Bilateral and Multilateral Financing Partners
- Office of Cofinancing Operations International Staff
© Asian Development Bank