Body Mass Index - A Measure of Chronic Energy Deficiency in Adults
- BMI as a reflection of body energy stores
- BMI as an indicator of CED
- BMI and factors affecting access to food
- Functional consequences of low BMI in adults
- Health and BMI
- BMI distribution in developed and developing countries
Serving as a valuable nutrition monitoring tool for effects of nutrition improvement programmes, the document seeks to be of use to government agencies, research institutes, universities and others carrying out nutrition monitoring.