Syria: Humanitarian Bulletin, Issue 5, 20 July – 3 August 2012 (EN/AR)
• Agencies scale up response during July.
• Two million Syrians are affected by the conflict, including 1 million internally displaced people.
• More than 130,000 refugees have registered in neighbouring countries.
• Response plan to be reviewed to reflect increasing needs.
• To cover current and growing needs, the UN appeals to donors to increase funding.
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.