Syria: Humanitarian Bulletin, Issue 19, 5 – 18 February 2013 [EN/AR]
- UN and partners step up assistance across conflict lines.
- Over 850,000 Syrian refugees flee violence to neighbouring countries and North Africa.
- 80 per cent of Palestine refugees affected by the crisis.
- Funding UN appeals remains crucial to enhance the response.
In this issue
- Aid delivered to hard-to-reach areas P.1
- Economic crisis impacts people’s life P.3
- Response across Syria goes on P.3
- Outflow of refugees continues P.5
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.