Sudan Weekly Humanitarian Bulletin, 9-15 July 2012
· Fighting between the SAF and SPLM-N forces continued in Blue Nile State, affecting civilians.
· The number of refugees from South Kordofan and Blue Nile states that have fled to South Sudan and Ethiopia has reached more than 208,000 people, according to UNHCR.
· In Abyei, the total number of returnees to areas north of the Bahr el Arab/Kiir River remains at some 10,000 people, according to IOM.
· The Return Sector reports that many South Sudanese who had returned to South Sudan from South Darfur have returned back to Darfur due to lack of viable livelihood opportunities.
· Seasonal floods affect thousands of people in parts of Central and North Darfur, destroying houses and schools.
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.