Sudan Weekly Humanitarian Bulletin, 30 April - 6 May 2012
• UN Security Council Resolution 2046 (2012) of 2 May 2012 on Sudan and South Sudan calls for the immediate cessation of hostilities between Sudan and South Sudan.
• Preparations are underway to airlift the 12-15,000 people of South Sudanese origin stranded at the Kosti way-station to South Sudan.
• In South Kordofan, the Sudanese Red Crescent Society reports that 4,917 people displaced from Talodi have been registered in El Leri.
• In South and East Darfur, people of South Sudanese origin working for UN and international NGOs were asked to leave the country by 2 May 2012.
• The State Ministry of Health (SMoH) reports 197 suspected measles cases in Central and West Darfur and 23 in South Kordofan.
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.