Sudan: Humanitarian Bulletin, Issue 7, 11 - 17 February 2013
This Week Highlights (11 - 17 Feb 2013)
- Access to people affected by conflict in the Jebel Amir area in North Darfur has improved.
- The United Nations and partners continue to advocate for humanitarian assistance to be provided to displaced and conflict affected civilians in South Kordofan and Blue Nile.
- Over 40,000 people of South Sudanese origin remain stranded in Khartoum State and are living in dire conditions.
- The Sudanese Red Crescent Society (SRCS) has distributed non-food relief supplies to 21,700 people, in El Sireaf.
- Some 11,000 animals in Kebkabiya, 28,000 in El Sireaf and 11,000 in Saraf Omra were vaccinated against common animal diseases, according to FAO.
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.