Humanitarian Bulletin Sudan Issue 37 | 9 – 15 September 2013 [EN/AR]
• The Government of Sudan announces terms for polio vaccinations to go ahead in SPLM-N areas of South Kordofan and Blue Nile.
• 3,500 South Sudanese remain stranded in Kosti, waiting to return to South Sudan.
• Landmines still a major threat to civilians in parts of Sudan
• 11,600 people who fled their homes in Muhajeria, East Darfur, are sheltering in Abu Dangal and Shaeria.
• HAC has revised the number of people affected by floods in Sudan up from 340,000 to an estimated 500,000 people
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.