South Sudan Crisis Situation Report No. 30 (as of 3 April 2014)
● Aid agencies urgently need US$232 million to prevent a sharp deterioration of the humanitarian situation over the next three months.
● Around 803,200 people are displaced within South Sudan.
● Another 270,000 people have ﬂed to neighbouring countries since December 2013. Of the 1,000 people who arrive daily in Ethiopia, 95 per cent are women and children.
● Partners are severely concerned about the food and nutrition situation for over 126,000 Sudanese refugees living in Maban, Upper Nile State.
● Aid agencies have so far reached over one million people with relief.
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.