Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) Situation Report, November 16, 2013
This regional situation report contains updates from around the impact zone as of November 16, 2013.
- Communities in need spotlight: Cebu – Bantayan, Leyte - multiple cities - Tanauan
- New unified hashtag, #ReliefTranspo issued on November 14 by the Presidential Communications Development and Strategic Planning Office (PCDSPO), to help coordinate transportation needs.
- NDRMMC Status of Municipalities of Leyte, Eastern Samar, Western Samar as of Nov 15 with tab separated views for Provinces http://bit.ly/1av5APV
- Local crowdsourcing #BangonPH www.bangonph.com: a Cebu locally developed crowdsourced solution staffed by local volunteers and supported by 3 local news media. The site enables the public to see where relief efforts are needed most. Other relevant information is provided which could help get aid faster to areas that need it. Source: Inewmedia
- MovePH Relief Coordination list