Philippines Humanitarian Bulletin No.4, March 29 - April 27, 2012
• On 24 April, the Government of Philippines and Moro Islamic Liberation Front agreed on “10 out of 11 principles” that will guide the succeeding peace negotiation.
• More displacements in Central Mindanao as 3 explosions and gunfire kill 7 and wound another 57
• A total of 1,372 permanent housing units are almost complete in CDO and Iligan
• Housing relief focus expanding to CDO rural areas, where outreach efforts continue
• Joint humanitarian mission with JICA, WFP and IMT targeted the hinterland barangays outside Iligan
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.