Weekly Report On Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (03- 09 October 2013)
Israeli forces continue systematic attacks against Palestinian civilians and property in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt)
· 3 Palestinian civilians, including a child, were wounded in the northern and central West Bank.
· Israeli forces opened fire in the northern Gaza Strip, but neither casualties nor material damage were reported.
· Israeli forces have continued to use excessive force against peaceful protesters in the West Bank.
4 Palestinian civilians, including a reporter of Palestine TV were wounded during Bil'in weekly protest.
Dozens of civilians suffered tear gas inhalation.
· Israeli forces conducted 51 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank and 3 limited ones in the Gaza Strip.
At least 41 Palestinian civilians, including 6 children, were arrested in the West Bank.
Israeli forces maltreated a family in Hebron and attacked a number of civilians in Burin village, south of Nablus.
· Israel has continued to impose a total closure on the oPt and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
Israeli forces established dozens of checkpoints in the West Bank.
At least 6 Palestinian civilians were arrested at checkpoints in the West Bank.
· Israeli forces have continued to support settlement activities in the West Bank and Israeli settlers have continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.
Israeli forces issued notices to demolish houses.
Israeli settlers damaged 189 olive trees in the West Bank.