Liberia Ebola SitRep no. 103
Highlight- Case Management
• JFK and ELWA III have reached their full capacity and can not admit any new patient
• ELWA II currently has drugs and supplies for a very limited period, at most 5 days.
• There has been lack of water supply at the JKF ETU
• It has been reported that some samples are sent for laboratory investigation without the proper labeling.
• It has been observed that some patients are admitted to the ETUs without the Case Investigation Forms being filled.
• Some ill patients in the ETUs have had two consecutive negative lab results but there is no alternative treatment site to refer them