Iraq: Emergency Situation Report No. 1 (as of 26 June 2014)
- Over a million Iraqi have been displaced since January 2014.
- As per DTM report of 25 June, the most pressing priority need for IDPs are Core-Relief-Items (CRI) food and shelter.
- Multiple displacements have been experienced by many families in Al-Tammem district in Al-Ramadi and Al-Qaim.
- Approximately 1,500 people, arrived in Erbil on Wednesday 25 June from Hamdaniya, Ninewa Governate.
- The projected financial needs for the SRP to cover the Humanitarian needs is $312 M USD.