Situation report Uttarkashi - 6 Aug, 2012
A. KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- IAG Meeting at Uttarkashi for the analysis of the situation.
- 28 people have died, 11 injured and 5 are missing as per the district administration.
- IAG Meeting with the disaster management office and Chief Development Officer.
- 11 shelter places in Uttarkashi.
- 7 bridges have collapsed.
- 350 houses are fully damaged and 150 are partial damaged.
- Food is being prepared at GMVN and Vikas Bhavan.
- Health camps by Red Cross and ITBP.
- Govt. has declared the loss worth Rs.600 crore.