Haiti Humanitarian bulletin, Issue 16, 2 April 2012
- 2012 CAP underfunding affects the humanitarian response.
- Lack of coherence, political strategies and guidance hampers reconstruction efforts.
- With the start of the rainy season, number of new cholera cases increases following a steady decline.
- Emergency preparedness activities multiply across the country; reactivation of the Mitigation Task Force.
- Good January and February harvests and stabilization in food prices improve food security.
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.