Humanitarian Bulletin Democratic Republic of the Congo Issue 01, 01 – 30 Jun 2012
- Over 220,000 IDPS in recent weeks in North Kivu; access and funding critical to relief effort
- Host families primary source of shelter for IDPs in North Kivu
- Resurgence of diseases illustrates dysfunctional health system; long term engagement critical
- Critical food security programme short on funds
- HAP 2012 critically underfunded, continuing a trend in funding shortfall
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.