Central African Republic Situation Report No. 3 (as of 17 January 2013)
· Ceasefire agreement signed between the Séléka Coalition and the Central African government.
· Significant improvement in humanitarian access.
· IDPs returning to their homes in Ndélé, but reports of widespread displacement in Bambari and Damara
· Needs assessment missions are underway countrywide.
· Scarcity of fuel is four times the preconflict prices in Bria, and food prices have shot up in several parts of the country.
· 2013 CAP launched for $129 million. 0% funded to date.
· 2013 UNHAS operations require $7.64 million. $965,000 pledged to date, 12% of the required annual funding.
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.