Central African Republic: Situation Report No. 27 (as of 20 September 2013)
· On 13 September, the Transition President dissolved the Seleka coalition.
· Violence in the northern cities caused the death of hundreds of people, including two aid workers.
· The UNHCR registered more than 7,264 IDPs including 2,315 children between 0 to 5 years in Paoua.
· About 11,500 displaced people in the region of Bria, including over 8,000 IDPs in the town and surrounding areas
· Nearly 245 displaced households in Beboura received non-food products.
· The Consolidated Appeals Process remains under funded with 37 percent of funds received
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.