Central African Republic: Situation report no. 25 (as of 23 August 2013)
- Population displacement due to violence in the 4th district of Bangui.
- Members of the Security Council demand unhindered humanitarian access in the country, and the respect for international humanitarian and human rights law.
- On 19 August, World Humanitarian Day the CAR Prime Minister calls upon all armed groups to ensure access for humanitarian organizations and to respect international humanitarian law.
- The Consolidated Appeal is 34 per cent funded.
- Health partners respond to the measles outbreak.
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.