Central African Republic: Food Security Cluster, Saving the 2014 Agricultural Campaign, 13 July 2014
• Initial objective reached: Over 80 000 families received agricultural inputs in 14 provinces out of 16.
• On 1-10 July, over 60,000 beneficiaries were assisted with 710mt of food by WFP
• Fifty percent of the beneficiaries were located in the most food insecure areas identified by the IPC.
• An additional 40 000 families will receive short cycle crop seeds,such as sorghum and sesame in July-August
• FAO Resilience Programme is about to start ,through the integrated approach : Les caisse de résilience