Afghanistan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 26 | 01 – 31 March 2014
• The major wheat producing provinces that rely mainly on rain-fed crops, the seasonal precipitation received is half or less of the long term average.
• UNHCR has just undertaken a field-based IDP verification exercise of the 620,000 conflict IDPs registered.
• CHF fund targeted for 450,000 children who are severely acutely malnourished.
• ERF approves $1.8 million in funding in 2014.
• 22 incidents against humanitarians recorded in March.
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.