Overall delivery plan
Inside this Newsletter
- FSAC achievements for quarter one 2017
- FSAC partner’s response/presence map - 2017
- FSAC proposal and report writing training (Jalalabad & Hirat)
- Update on CHF 1st allocation 2017
- Food security assessment in informal settlement of Kabul & Nangarhar
- Detailed food security and livelihood assessment in east region
- Early warning update
- Afghanistan market price update
- FSAC challenges and concerns
The conflict in Yemen has led to an alarming deterioration in the food security and nutrition situation, leaving sixty percent of the population in food crisis or emergency.
One in three Yemeni households have poor food consumption reflecting a diet of extremely poor quality and quantity – mainly consisting of bread, sugar and oil.
The ongoing widespread conflict has had devastating impacts on people’s lives and overall well-being. In response, 62 percent of households are forced to adapt coping strategies, a 30 percent increase compared to 2014.