- Dr Donald Jaleny, Migori county chief officer in charge of health said on Wednesday that the county had allocated Sh17 million in the war against HIV/AIDS.
- Migori county was ranked fourth in the 47 counties with a total of 8,282 new HIV infections by end of 2014.
- Dr Lawrence Oteng, Homa Bay county executive member for health said the allocation set aside for HIV prevention is still at the county assembly for approval.
By EVERLINE OKEWO
- Official expresses optimism the cases will cease over the next one month.
- Sixteen counties have been affected by the cholera outbreak since December 16, 2014.
By EMMANUEL TOILI
The frequent cholera outbreaks experienced in certain parts of Kenya will cease over the next one month according to the Ministry of Health.