- 112,182 Total new arrivals from South Sudan
- 94,184 Camp refugee population
- 17,998 Non-camp refugee population
- Over 198,314 persons have arrived in Sudan from South Sudan
- 122,807 persons have received humanitarian assistance (specific assistance only)
- Sudan hosts an estimated 350,000 Southern Sudanese individuals following the separation of South Sudan from Sudan
Despite some increase in precipitation, several regions experience strengthening dryness in southern Africa.
Heavy rains sustain the risk of flooding throughout parts of Kenya and northern Tanzania.
1) Above-average seasonal rainfall has led to above normal river levels along the Shabelle and Jubba River basins. Although a reduction of precipitation has been observed during the middle of November, additional rains are expected to sustain the risk for flooding in the region.