We are looking for a team of experienced evaluators, with preferably a principal consultant, who shall take the overall lead and responsibility, and a local consultant for each country. The principal consultant shall lead on the preparation of the methodology, undertake interviews at global level, and lead the writing of the overall evaluation report.
In case applicants want to propose an alternative team composition, they should justify the added-value of this team composition, and demonstrate that consultants in charge of data collection at country level have sufficient understanding of the country’s context and humanitarian architecture.
The team should as far as possible be gender-balanced, and it should possess the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience with evaluating processes, in particular of initiatives aiming at systemic change
- • Demonstrated experience in conducting multi-country evaluations
- • Demonstrated understanding of (humanitarian) capacity development, sector collaboration strengthening and influencing processes
- • Experience with humanitarian programmes / projects, humanitarian cycle management and humanitarian architecture (the "humanitarian system")
- • Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills in English
- • Fluency in Bangala for the consultant collecting data in Bangladesh (Desirable)
- • Knowledge of the work of Oxfam or other international NGOs (Desirable)
- • Having attended security training (Desirable)
Quotations should be submitted by e-mail to Valérie Bey, Global MEAL Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is Sunday the 6th of August at midnight Netherlands time (UTC/GMT +2 hours).
Any questions, remarks or requests for clarification can be sent to the above e-mail address