WaterAid is looking for an Advocacy Coordinator to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Campaigns Team the Advocacy Coordinator will focus on:
- developing and delivering our advocacy on the Sustainable Development Goals.
- supporting our global campaign on child health - 'Healthy Start'.
- coordinating relationships with key targets such as multilateral and international institutions and working with our colleagues and partners around the world for shared advocacy objectives.
To be successful, you’ll need to have
- Extensive advocacy / public facing campaigning experience, demonstrated by examples of strategic impact on policy change and experience of using policy, research, lobbying, public campaigning, media and digital work to influence a political agenda
- Sound political judgement and sensitivity and proven experience of engaging with and influencing decision makers
- A fluent understanding and extensive experience of the techniques and skills required for effective project management.
Please visit our WaterAid website to download the job description: https://jobs.wateraid.org/vacancy/advocacy-coordinator-0571/590/descript...
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have safe water and sanitation and we need your expertise, passion and professionalism to help make it happen.
Working with us, you will have access to a wide range of benefits including flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
Please note: this role does not fulfil the criteria for sponsorship. In order to apply you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified.
To apply visit our WaterAid website and follow the link on the advert