Critical Requirement: Proficiency in French and English Term: Minimum 2-year commitment Location: Sikasso, Mali
myAgro is expanding rapidly, growing from serving tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of small-scale farmers across the globe. myAgro is a startup social enterprise with the mission of helping 1 million farmers earn $1.50 more per day by 2025, doubling their income and lifting them out of poverty. Learn more about myAgro from our founder.
About the Partnerships Manager Role
The Partnerships Manager role is a newly created position crucial for the team and myAgro’s vision. Reporting to the Director of Partnerships, and working closing with teams across the organization, you will be in charge of developing, managing and scaling 2-3 key partnerships for myAgro in Mali. Together with the partnerships team, you will work towards collecting trial learnings and refining the partnerships model for scale.
- Team management: Manage a team of 2-3 program associates in implementing the partnerships pilots and provide oversight and support to the wider team of 15-20 staff to support myAgro’s partnerships in Mali
- Relationship Building & Communication: Establish strong relationships with our regional partners and communicate regularly on pilot progress and plan
- M&E and learning: Design and manage a M&E program throughout the trials and use learnings and data to refine the pilot model and inform future partnerships decisions
- Partnerships model: Lead strategic thinking on how myAgro’s partnership model can leverage the network of its partners to achieve maximum impact, sustainability and scale
- Strategic input: Be a key voice and provide input into the strategic partnerships plan based on your data analytics and deep understanding of myAgro’s partnership operations & customers.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in French and English
- At least Bachelor’s degree, Master’s in related field preferred
- At least 4 years of work experience with prior project and team management experience
- At least 2 years of international, developing country experience in a similar social enterprise or project management role with significant responsibility
- Proven ability to work independently and with various stakeholders on important projects
- A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro
This role is competitive - It is necessary to have proven experience that you are comfortable living in rural settings.
- Compensation is modest but competitive with other social enterprises
- Initial flight to West Africa, additional flight in year 2
- Excellent global health benefits
- 4 weeks of annual vacation plus national holidays
- Stipend for local language lessons