VA 27/2017: PSP Intern, In-House Face-To-Face Team, Bangkok (Thai National Only)
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Representation in Thailand
Vacancy Announcement No. 27/2017
Position Title: Private Sector Partnerships Service (PSP) Intern for In-house Face to Face team
Post Level: -
Post No.: -
Report To: Associate PSP Officer
Section: Private Sector Partnership Services (PSP)
Duty Station: Bangkok, Thailand
Contractual Status: Unpaid Internship Agreement (for 2 – 6 months internship period)
Date Issued of the Vacancy Announcement: 10 July 2017
Closing Date of the Vacancy Announcement: 10 August 2017
Availability of the Internship 01 September 2017
Duties and Responsibilities
· Human Resources: Provide support to UNHCR fundraisers recruitment process; screen and select potential candidates, call for interview and other candidate management. Provide general support for the in-house F2F Fundraising Manager or Team Leaders on office administration.
· Event Management: Assist in event management; research and acquire new locations, design event materials and maintain relationship with existing location providers. Provide evaluation report and keep track of location quality.
· Administrative and Office Management: Donor database management. Monitor and keep record of fundraising materials inventory.
· Provide any other administrative duties as required by PSP teams.
· Thai National only.
· University degree in administrative, social sciences or related fields.
· Previous experience in negotiation would be an asset.
· Show keen interest on refugees and asylum seekers issues.
· Excellent English and Thai reporting and drafting skills.
· Computer literate.
Please submit your P.11, resume and application letter, indicating vacancy announcement number and position title to THABAHR@unhcr.org
Application will not be acknowledged. Only successful candidate will be notified of the outcome of the selection.
P.11 form can be downloaded from: http://unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/p11.doc