Deputy Chief of Party
Creative is pursuing a five-year Afghanistan Job Creation Program (AJCP) to introduce innovations that accelerate economic growth and diversification, resulting in a massive increase in sustainable job creation in Afghanistan. The program will provide technical assistance at the firm level to improve business competitiveness, upgrade value chains, promote the export of high-end Afghan products to regional and international markets and support enterprise development and entrepreneurship.
The Deputy Chief of Party will provide technical and management leadership, develop technical strategies and oversee the design and implementation of the technical assistance to private sector companies, private enterprises and entrepreneurs. S/he will oversee the quality of all technical aspects of the Project, including the management of subcontractors and short-term consultants. The DCOP will assist with the management, development and monitoring implementation, work plans and budgets; will ensure appropriate levels of technical assistance for interventions; and will perform other duties assigned by the COP and represents the project in the absence of the COP.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Deputy Chief of Party will report to the Chief of Party.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in international development, private sector development, entrepreneurship, monitoring and evaluation methodologies or a related field required;
- Minimum 7 years of experience required in the design, management and implementation of international development projects, preferably private sector development and entrepreneurship experience;
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, consultants, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of programs required;
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants, and recipients of assistance required;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dari/Pashto required.
Please apply on company website: https://rew21.ultipro.com/CRE1010/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*912AFF3...