Global HR Systems Manager
Save the Children International (SCI) is transitioning to a new global HR system - Oracle Cloud - in 2018, with a pilot scheduled for late 2017. The role of Global HR Systems Manager is key to building the success of this global project, which will be implemented across our 55 country offices in 2018-2020. You will become the subject matter expert (SME) in Oracle Cloud HCM modules within Save the Children International, eventually becoming Global Manager for the system and its subsequent development and maintenance.
The Global HR Systems Manager will also have overall responsibility for the maintenance of SCI's current HR system, Effective Staff, until the transition to Oracle is complete.
In order to be successful you will bring:
- A strong background in Oracle HR systems including user support, training, business analysis and system administration.
- Experience of HR systems design and implementation.
- Solid skills in Microsoft applications especially Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or 2013.
- Project and change management skills and experience; strong organizational and follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of working in large, complex, global environments
On a personal level you will have an energetic and flexible approach, cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal skills. We offer a competitive salary within the context of the sector. Our benefits package includes the opportunity to join a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, and 30 days annual leave.
We employ approximately 17,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 60 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the rights of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
Please apply online via our e-recruitment system, including details of your current remuneration and salary expectations in your Cover Letter. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bGF1cmEuMTczMjYuMzgzMEBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW...