Fundraising Assistant (Telemarketing Implementation), GS-5, Brasilia
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children's survival, protection and development. The world's largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
Purpose of the Position
Under the direct supervision of the Telemarketing Officer, Fundraising Assistant (Telemarketing Implementation), will assist in the implementation of the Telemarketing operation, by following up the services delivered by two or more outsourced agencies and providing complementary training to the outsourced agents on UNICEF content. Also be the focal point to implement the telemarketing component in UNICEF and/or partners´ call centers, aiming at recruiting new pledge donors, contributing to the organization´s national and global goals.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities
1. Assistance to the Telemarketing campaigns implementation
- In accordance with UNICEF fundraising guidelines, provide effective support to the supervisor on the implementation of the Telemarketing operation activities;- Ensure service delivered by outsourced Telemarketing specialized agencies and corporate partners´ call centers are duly followed up both quantitative and qualitatively; - Periodic visits to the field where the campaign is being implement to monitor calls, identifying and addressing the problems.
2. Attend to meetings and report back to the Supervisor
- Attend to periodical follow up meetings with the agencies in Belo Horizonte, Salvador or any other required location and interact with the Supervisor and RM&P team to report about the operation progress;- Receive guidance on the strategies and suggest necessary adjustments;- Provide reports on a weekly basis.
3. Implement Telemarketing component in corporate partners´ call centers
- Interact with partners´ agencies in order to develop the telemarketing activity, training and monitoring supervisors and agents or leading and coordinating those who do it; - Deal with logistical arrangements for events as necessary.
4. Prepare and deliver trainings
- Implement timely and effective training and/or refreshing sessions to outsourced or in house agents, inspiring agents and assuring they understand and retain information on UNICEF global and local work, and become able to successfully transfer this information to the prospects or donors; - Act as a backup for trainings for F2F teams whenever necessary.
5. Prepare and implement motivational dynamics
- Implement timely and effective motivational dynamics, aiming at retaining the outsourced talents working for UNICEF campaigns, and reducing the turn over that jeopardizes Telemarketing results.
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
- Completed secondary education is required. Having attended or being attending university courses inthe related fieldis an advantage.
- Five (5) years of working experience in Telemarketing,as a directmarketing activity, be it for sales or fundraising purposes,is required.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is required. Knowledge of an additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish) is considered an asset.
Competencies of Successful Candidate
To view our competency framework, please click here.
In relation, please note that all candidates who wish to apply to this Vacancy Announcement are requested to prepare and submit their respected UNICEF applications in English language.
Note:Non-citizens of Brazil must be in possession of a work permit authorizing them to work throughout the Country.*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, representing the diversity of Brazil, such as black and indigenous people, to apply to become a part of our organization. Candidates will be treated equally regardless of gender, sexual orientation, special needs, social and HIV/aids status. UNICEF is a smoke-free environment.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization. To apply, click on the following link http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=504835