Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager
The Maram Foundation for Relief and Development (Maram) is a non-profit organization, founded by American-Syrian activists with the aim of alleviating the suffering of people in need, since its inception to date the foundation had delivered lifesaving aid and developmental projects to hundreds of thousands of Syrian IDPs and refugees along with host committees. For more information please visit our website **http://maramfoundation.org/
Vacancy Ref. no: MF-HR/17-043
M& E Manager
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and reliability and analyses of data collected from the field. He/she works closely with the M&E team and programs teams to provide reliable information for coordination and management decision making and recommendations on projects..
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure data received from the field is correct and usable for integration into the central database and reporting
- Design of information collection tools and research methodologies and translating these tools and methodologies.
- Support the collection and management of datasets, and verify and update collected data in coordination with the M&E Coordinator.
- Monitor the accuracy of collected data and the proper link between field data and database.
- Administer the information collected through the feedback and complaints mechanism
- Working with the M&E teams in Turkey and inside Syria to brief them on upcoming activities, methodologies, and research tools for M&E activities.
- Coordinate in identifying and implementing training needs for data collectors where appropriate
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all potential data collection needs are addressed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in Business administration or a related field, degree of practical experience in M&E sector
- Three years’ experience in M&E sector, NGOs experience is highly preferable
- Ability to plan, and conduct training in all areas of M&E
- The ability to use statistical programs and analyze data, draw conclusions, and High skills in reporting.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, management and leadership skills
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel (minimum requirement).
- Language skills : Fluency in reading, writing in English Arabic
- Must be able to travel **
Interested candidate are kindly requested to send CV via-email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 April 2017 and include the Vacancy Reference number in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.**