Senior Performance Monitoring Advisor, USAID/Guatemala Metrics Project, Guatemala
Senior Performance Monitoring Advisor,
USAID/Guatemala Metrics Project, Guatemala
Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico and 14 Mission Monitoring and Evaluation Support projects. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Proposal Summary: **
The upcoming USAID/Guatemala's Metrics Project (Metrics) contract will provide monitoring, evaluation design, and learning support services to the USAID/Guatemala mission. The overall purpose of this project is to enhance USAID/Guatemala's monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and learning systems and capacity for accountability and adaptation within projects and mechanisms.
- Provide technical assistance to USAID/Guatemala on its mission-wide Performance Management Plan (PMP) and Project level M&E which will include:
- Provide assistance to technical teams and PPS on indicator selection and development of Performance Indicator Reference sheets (PIRs),
- Maintain and updating PMP and Project level M&E plans, providing on-the-job training to build USAID/Guatemala capacity in performance monitoring
- Conducting data quality assessments with the associated performance indicator reference sheets.
- Manage and supervise identifying, tracking, and transferring performance monitoring data to a development information system
- Provide mapping services to the Mission to demonstrate USAID's geographic
- Identifying opportunities to integrate the use of mobile technology, and the collection of geo-location data
- A Master's Degree in social sciences, engineering, or related fields;
- At least fifteen (15) years of progressive experience in performance monitoring, data quality assessments, indicator design and selection, and training in performance monitoring. At least three years of this experience should be in Central America, preferably in Guatemala, and at least three years of this experience should be for performance monitoring for USAID or USAID funded projects.
- Experience in using monitoring data to enhance collaborating, learning and adapting within and outside an organization;
- Excellent team management, including working with and leading subcontractors (both individuals and firms);
- Experience working with data information systems and geo-referenced data;
- Experience providing training on performance monitoring;
- Outstanding interpersonal and intercultural skills; and
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Spanish.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com