Information Management (IM) Officer
· Have the day to day responsibility of information management related tasks in all the location of operation.
· Ensure all reports on SharePoint are complete, consistent with standards and are of acceptable quality.
· Ensure all documents and reports are uploaded in the SharePoint/server workspace by following the file naming guidelines.
· Ensure all GIS related dataset is maintained in a structured and hierarchal manner.
· Ensure all key GIS data is uploaded to NPA ArcGIS online services.
· Conduct periodical IM related trainings to IM Assistants/Ops staff on how to affectively use the, GPS or other tools or any other training upon request.
· Assist in managing the overall delivery of the data and information in an effective and efficient manner by working closely with key staff.
· Maintain and strictly follow up and monitor a schedule of the updated reports to SharePoint
· Provide support and guidance on usage of the data and updated data-set to the external stakeholders, after it has been approved.
· Bachelor degree, studies on computer science or studies in information management.
· Advanced IT knowledge and skills.
· Detailed knowledge in computer handling and data acquisition.
· Experience on computer maintenance and computer security software.
· A realistic and objective approach to new technologies and methodologies.
· Cooperating ability with all colleagues.
· Understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
· Understanding and knowledge of GIS (Geographical Information Systems).
· Good working knowledge in technical IT would be an asset.
· Capable of working independently and in groups.
- At least 3 years of progressive working experience in any reputable organization or enterprise in the field of IT and telecommunication.
- Experience in using MS Office applications.
Previous working experience in mine action would be an asset.
Send your CV/ Resume to the following email:
the subject of the email should be EHR-17-001
. please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed.
CVs must be in English Language.