Brand and Development Advisor for MENA
Mission of the position:
Responsible for managing the brand across the whole region, providing support, coaching and mentoring to all Member Associations (MA’s). Development of research and analysis of regional wide opportunities and administration of strategy’s and investment funds.
General aim of the position:
- Drive the brand management in the MENA region to ensure it is used consistently and effectively.
- Support MA’s to adapt the brand suitably for local context.
Carry out regional wide research into cross regional partnership opportunities
Management of the Strategic & Annual Planning for the ONE Friend objective and Annual Fund Development and Communications Support Plans.
Supporting on the Sustainable Path Investment Fund (SPIF) applications, contributing to an increase in continental SOS fundraising income.
Provision of relevant and compelling continental competitor analysis that positively contributes to the strategic plans of Key Fundraising Associations.
Continuous improvement of the quality and accessibility of key fundraising data and information available to Management.
- MENA FDC Director
- MENA IOR FDC team
Key performance areas and main responsibilities: [max. 5-6]
- Support MA’s in establishing an adequate structure to ensure a successful national brand strengthening process and to contribute to the further development of a common brand meaning.
- Monitor and evaluate the brand strengthening process in the region.
- Run and facilitate the brand planning process, ensuring brand thinking in strategic planning.
Coordinate the FDC Function's Strategic & Annual Planning process and analyse regional data to ensure a quality set of measures are collated, impacting on strategic decision making.
Support with the Sustainable Path Investment Fund (SPIF) and the Impact Fund for Children. This includes design of application and review processes, support to applying Associations, follow up on SGIP applicants, ensure following reports quality.
Manage regional competitor analysis providing MA’s with relevant data and global trends to improve strategic planning and results.
Manage improvement of monitoring, reporting and evaluation tools to help steer organisational fundraising results.
Core skills needed
- Hold a University Degree
- Fluent in English and fluency in French or Arabic (preferably both)
- Ability to be creative and driven.
- An understanding of brand management, strategic planning and analysis.
- Communication skills.
- Strong written skills.
- Willingness to travel.
To apply for the post
Please send a letter of application stating the skills and approach that you would bring to the post with your CV/resume (no photos) in strict confidence by email only to: HR.MENA@sos-kd.org
Only applications in English will be accepted.
Please ensure that they are sent as Word documents with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV” Please put the job title in the email subject line. Also please let us know where you saw the post advertised.