Is my phone compatible with ReliefWeb Apps?
ReliefWeb apps are available for iOS and Android. For the first iteration, the apps will be compatible with Android Kitkat (4.4) and iOS 9 and above.
To check your Android version,
- Open your phone's menu with the menu button. Select "System Settings."
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the menu.
- Select the "About phone" option.
- Check the number under "Android version." The three numbers listed there (for example: "4.0.4") indicate your phone's version.
To check your iOS version,
- From the the Home Screen, tap Settings > General > About.
- The iOS version of your device should appear on this screen.